This week, Facebook are using AI to be more helpful, watch your favourite shows live on YouTube, Android eats Windows lunch, US teens can’t get enough of mobile video, we introduce you to the Metaverse and more…
- Facebook will use Artificial Intelligence to make recommendations based on what you’re talking about in messenger
- YouTube’s live streaming TV service launches
- Snap launches app install ads and the ability to re-target users who have engaged with your Snap ads previously.
- Advertisers are utilising more data than ever before (According to Eyeota, up 66% in 2016 from 2015)
- As mobile browsing outpaces desktop, Android overtakes Windows as the internet’s most used operating system
- Around 7 in 10 US teens spend 3 hours a day watching mobile video.
- Adidas reveals ‘the Futurecraft 4D’, its first mass-produced 3D printed shoe
- Microsoft reveals further details on its Mixed Reality headset. More signs that gaming will be the entry point into VR and AR for the mass market
- ‘Lift-Bit’, a modular sofa that can be controlled by an app launches.