This week on FWD, a big increase in the number of people buying on Black Friday via their mobile, Instagram launches even more features, the relationship between purchase intent and store visitation and prepare to like a post on Facebook by smiling at it… maybe.
- Black Friday online revenue surpasses $3B, with Mobile contributing $1.2B
- Instagram launches live video and disappearing messages
- New football-based social network launches.
- 3 coupon affiliate myths it’s time to stop believing
- Automotive companies are embracing VR
- The relationship between purchase intent and store visitations.
- Prepare to ‘Like’ by smiling. Facebook acquires facial emotion detection startup
- adidas lets its fans decide who can buy from them
- The Life Pocket app matches organ donors to potential transplant recipients.