This week’s FWD spans hunger algorithms to lightning bolts in marketing.
- 1st social platform alteration – Snapchat are separating the media from the social
- 2nd social platform change – a sharing button and story archiving function come to Instagram
- NEW social platform – Facebook launches Messenger for Kids (with all contacts vetted by parents).
- Data visualisation into how ideological networks create the political bubble we digitally live in
- A deeper insight into Spotify’s latest inspired use of data in marketing
- When was Android an independent? A timeline of all the company buyouts that Google/Alphabet have made.
- Volkswagen turns on OOH ad by using real lightning and a mythical superhero
- The hungry algorithm for Snickers has gone global
- Here they go again? OK GO release another music video and it is quite good.