Buyers flock around Yahoo and Amazon makes a bold move to change its subscription model in this week’s FWD.
- Several companies emerge as front-runners to buy Yahoo
- Amazon changes the model, adding standalone subscription options and taking aim at the competition
- Vine’s new Watch button takes the platform in a new direction
- Ticketmaster to start selling tickets on Facebook
- A journey into the lives of ‘The Minecraft Generation’
- Early insights into the performance of Chatbots suggests they have a way to go and to succeed they must take advantage of the messenger environment, rather than just ‘acting’ like bots
- US teens rate Snapchat as their number one social channel, edging ahead of Instagram
- Meet Facebook’s new slick 360-degree camera
- With this list of labels, it doesn’t get any cooler than connected clothes!
- Game of Thrones new season launches with a 360-degree interactive credit sequence