What’s happened this week:
- The iWatch is here! Here’s a nice round-up.
- Launching with a tidal wave of blue profile headers, a new Jay-Z (and more importantly Beyonce) backed music service.
- Facebook now lets you subscribe to events from an organiser.
- Twitter starts to roll out ‘quotes’ that allows richer context and will change the way we RT.
What we have learned:
- Learning to drive could become a mainly online affair if this Google Streetview driving lesson takes off.
- Smartphone payments on the London Underground are on the rise.
- A chart that perfectly sums up why companies pour billions of dollars into messaging apps.
- Keyboard layover lets you type in Emoji.
- Fox is making custom, creepy GIFs and videos for Poltergeist fans. #WhatAreYouAfraidOf
- Madonna launched a video on Meerkat.
Where to find more: