A host of updates on this week’s OMD FWD, from new song sharing techniques to transportation services.
- The social empire strikes back; how Facebook is combatting fakery ahead of the UK election
- Apple has launched App Store search ads
- Citymapper is to launch its own shared transportation service.
- Why the future of banking is a mobile-only one
- IAB has released a European Report on the Video Ad market
- Booze Britain? A thing of the past, according to the latest state of the booze nation.
- Banksy has been busy in Dover
- Introducing Spotify Codes, a way of instantly sharing music with chums
- Trip Advisor announces partnership with local food-ordering service GrubHub.