- On Sunday night the 2016 Oscars beat their previous own record for most tweets per minute. Congratulations, Leo! Finally.
- With Facebook messenger potentially exploring ads, a look at how this could change the way we use the platform.
- Instagram has acquired 200,000 advertisers in its first year of advertising.
- YouTube ups its approach to copyright violations with a new team.
- Twitter reigns as the fashionista’s distribution choice for #LFW with Topshop and Burberry dominating social buzz.
- Snapchat partners with Nielsen to add rigour to its ad solutions.
- Facebook reveals huge consumption of VR content through Samsung Gear.
- MWC was more VR than anything else. This Leap Motion Orion Blocks VR video shows us what is coming and it looks mind blowing.
- Useful (and amazing) AI continues with Google’s PlaNet unveiling.
- Hot on the heels of the brilliant MSQRD app comes more facial distortion with Snapchat Faceswap.