Oh la-la, it’s a week full of blasts from the mobile past, boredom detectors and hoverbikes called ‘scorpion’.
- Can a throwback inspire a comeback? Blackberry and Nokia are certainly hoping so
- Google and Microsoft agree to government plans on removing sites who infringe copyright, from search listings
- Instagram introduces a mini-photo album feature via a ‘swipeable’ carousel.
- Who watches live video? Well, the majority of 18-34’s, that’s who
- Are you bored? Introducing a wearable headband can detect consumer boredom
- Positive nostalgia? How the 3310 revival has increased Nokia brand value by 62%.
- Heaps of channel convergence, with BT Sport announcing its broadcast of live video game football, and Twitch will not just be streaming games, but selling them!
- Gaming is entrenching into the automotive sector too, with Audi entering the VR and sandbox gaming arena
- Introducing a drone that supports the weight of a man and is called ‘scorpion hoverbike’.