This week, Apple launched the new iPhone 8, iPhone X and an updated Smartwatch. Prepare to share your Instagram story directly into your Facebook feed, find out how big global online video viewing is getting and say happy birthday to 30 years of gifs.
- Apple launched the new iPhone 8, iPhone X and the new apple watch and are making it easy for developers to integrate AR into their apps with the new AR Kit
- Google to start blocking auto-play video with audio on Chrome
- Instagram is testing a way to share Instagram stories directly to Facebook.
- 34% rise in global online video consumption
- 81% of European retailers see their future as a media company
- Real-time usage stats of some of the world’s most popular apps.
- Facebook is rumoured to be building their own voice assistant
- Transparent speaker displays animated lyrics
- Alexa Shop Assistant helps you find the aisle your product is in.
- All you’ve ever wanted to know about the rise of voice
- Why investors are investing heavily into AR and VR
- How Netflix transitioned to Digital Video after seeing the power of YouTube.
And finally… prepare the cat videos….Happy 30th birthday to the gif