Lots of solid reasons to stay in as the weather turns a little cooler – from a new Amazon music streaming service to developments in Facebook Live and Periscope as well as the launch of Facebook Workplace.
- Amazon launches Amazon Music – here’s the need to know information on the service
- Pinterest passes 150 million users and offers advances in targeting
- Salesforce rules out Twitter bid causing shares to drop. Where now for the social platform?
- Facebook launches Workplace and has launched an update that means you can now stream Facebook Live directly to Apple TV and Chromecast.
- Ad spend on mobile display overtakes desktop according to latest figures from the IAB
- Apple News is responsible for a surge in traffic to news sites
- Dispelling myths about the age of Snapchatters – 77% of UK users are over the age of 18.
- Facebook’s view on what ‘social AR’ will look like
- Periscope launches a tool to let you stream from any device, making content more polished
- London-based duo’s app lets people give away leftover meals and ingredients.