- All the news from Google’s 2018 I/O Keynote
- Instagram is set to add in call to action buttons for booking appointments, tickets and DMs alongside and Emoji Slider and Music Stickers
- Twitter looks to take on Telegram and others with DMs with end to end encryption
- Facebook has announced a restructure and could be launching their own cryptocurrency
- An inside look at the world of Esports
- A Harvard Business Review study has been studying the effect ad transparency and knowledge of targeting has on effectiveness. For those with an academic oeuvre and a lot of spare time the full study is here.
- The top 100 most shared brands in images on Instagram and Twitter
- Snapchat dating show Phone Swap makes move from small screen to TV
- #LetMeTalk, a celebrity-led campaign uses silence on social to highlight the help with mental health
- The first ‘human free’ robot bank launches in Shanghai
- What do AI and Blockchain mean for the rule of law
- How brands are turning to virtual influencers but they must still to take safety seriously and protect themselves from rights challenges
Feeling GDPR fatigue? The antidote is here, as Seth Godin reiterates that is needs to be viewed as a positive step that will make us all better marketers.