What’s happened in digital this week:
- The IAB announced H1 online advertising spendin the UK reached £2.6bn for the first six months of 2012, up 12.6% on 2011.
What we have learned:
- A third of smartphone owners tune into live TV because of Social Buzz.
- There are 5 billion devices connected to the internet, pushing networks to the brink.
- Why Mobile Video Is Set To Explode but connection speeds are hindering growth in the UK.
- Red Bull Stratos was possibly the greatest marketing stunt in history, breaking all previous records for live streams on YouTube.
- How much is your data worth to Google and Facebook?
- 9 Breath taking views on Google Street View.
Where to find more:
- Facebook is testing a product that will revolutionize mobile for users and startups.