What’s happened this week:
- Everything Everywhere, 4G available this year in the UK, sneak peak new Logo.
- Google changes its signature white background and runs a first animated ad on the homepage.
- Samsung pay out $1bn to Apple for patent infringements whilst share prices tumble.
- The mobile wallet becomes more of a reality with recent Orange and MasterCard joint partnership.
- And on a lighter note Prince Harry deletes his Facebook account after Vegas photo scandal!
What we have learned:
- Mobile continues to have great response rates, recent study compares desktop across industry verticals.
- London Underground WiFi delivered over 8m social updates, emails and Web pages during the Olympics.
- Celebrating Neil Armstrong, Instagram create great pics of his achievements.
- Embrace technology instead of fearing it, Volkswagen puts apps on the showrooms.
- Even closer to Minority Report then you think, how augmented reality will change the way we live. The do’s and don’ts, brilliant case studies and where it’s all going.
Where to find more:
- Bridging the gap between the real world and online space, some great examples of using Facebook, Twitter and other sites to create something different.